Catalyzer: our mission
We make 100% sustainable energy available anywhere, anytime. Through the innovation of our on-demand hydrogen carrier conversion installations, we enable remote and technically limited locations to provide access to clean energy on demand.
Our technological development is powered by our patented catalyst technology, a game-changer in the energy sector. It enables us to develop hydrogen-carrier converters that are significantly more efficient and compact than the current state-of-the-art in the market today.
This technological leap gives reduced energy consumption in an otherwise inefficient and wasteful step of the energy supply chain, thereby paving the way for locations worldwide to decarbonize their energy supplies.
As we move forward with this mission, we’re looking for a technical co-founder for the role of CTO, someone who shares our belief in a fossil-free future and is ready to drive impactful change.
What we look for in a technical co-founder (CTO)
- Higher education in a STEM field
- Experience in the energy sector and/or chemical engineering is a plus.
- Strong motivation, eagerness to learn, and an appetite for risk
What we offer
- An entry in a startup to drive change in the energy transition
- The full responsibility for the technological development of the startup technology now and in the future
- You will become a significant shareholder in the startup (be aware that until we’ve secured funding, this will be an equity-only position and offers no base salary from the start).
If you’re triggered and want to learn more about the opportunity to become our CTO, let’s get in touch!
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share your resume and some information about yourself, and I will get back to you so we can get to know each other.