Dynaxion is a startup company based at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven that aims to make the world a safer and healthier place. Dynaxion develops Environmental Lab Systems, starting with a total PFAS (Poly- and Per-Fluro Alkyl Substances, a highly toxic chemical) screening solution. The solution combines a revolutionary particle accelerator with a novel detection system and the latest software tools, based on artificial intelligence (AI), so that chemical substances are identified to the atomic level. For more information about Dynaxion see: www.dynaxion.nl.
- Technical requirements and design specification for the PFAS screening system
- Testing and operating the Dynaxion screening system
- Sample-taking and sample preparation (water, soil, tissue, blood, etc.) for PFAS screening
- Provide input to the analytics/data science team for determining detection levels
- Build knowledge on concentration enhancement techniques, new separation techniques for PFAS such as microfluidic channel separation and active carbon filtration
- Define the required laboratory equipment and set up the laboratory facility
- Write white papers, visit relevant conferences and represent Dynaxion doing customer presentations and technical discussions
- Create test plans for the system, give training to other staff and students, supervise students
- Further develop the product for more applications such as screening for substances containing halides, heavy metals, medicine or toxic components
- MsC in Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
- 3-5 years of experience within a laboratory environment
- Good organizing skills, working in a structured way
- Good communication skills (verbal and written in English), Dutch language proficiency is a bonus
- Ability to work both independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Location Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- A full-time position within a highly motivated, international and talented team
- Make a contribution to a safer world!
If you want to take on this unique challenge, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Sander Slegt (+31-6-10464155) for more information.