HighTechXL is the Netherlands’ premier venture-building accelerator. We build teams of entrepreneurs and tech talents around the most advanced technology in the world developed at CERN, European Space Agency, TNO, Philips, PhotonFirst and other global innovators.
As teams mature in our program, we connect them with the investors and mentors they’ll need to emerge as viable businesses. Together with our partners Philips, ASML, TNO, High Tech Campus and BOM, we challenge, support and push them to become Brainport’s next Unicorns.
We are searching for CTOs to be the tech lead of the deep-tech ventures in our program. We need experts in material science, composite materials, photonics, mechanical engineer, chemical engineer, microelectronics, biochemical or related fields.
What does it take to become a successful CTO in one of our startups?
• Build relationship with knowledge institute to develop your application
• Turn technology into solutions
• Tech skills to prove your business case is viable
What’s in it for CTOs?
• The co-founder team starts with 70% of the shares. If the technology is very mature (due to investments by the tech institute) this can be lower.
• Pre-seed investment if the startup passes milestones
• Industry partner and investor connections
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org