HighTechXL is a Deep Tech Venture Builder located at the High Tech Campus. We bring together entrepreneurial, innovation-minded people and technologies from global tech providers such as CERN, TNO and Philips. In our program, we support newly built deep-tech ventures become successful and, of course, investable. For more information about HighTechXL, please visit hightechxl.com.
We’re searching for a Marketing and Community Manager to join our team.
HighTechXL is on a mission to create 100 successful startups solving grand societal challenges. Think of climate change, energy transition and endangered biodiversity. Reaching our goal means we must mobilize our ecosystem, tech providers and potential co-founders. Telling our story and those of the ventures we create is crucial!
Together with other team members in the marcom team (video, social media, event management) you ensure HighTechXL is top of mind for those considering contributing to solving societal challenges through deep tech innovations and entrepreneurship.
Among other tasks, you will be working on:
- The positioning of HighTechXL
- Strengthening the innovative ecosystem in the Eindhoven region
- Creating and monitoring a comprehensive marcom strategy
- Launching and monitoring social media campaigns
- Aligning and overseeing all communication channels
- Updating the HTXL website
- Managing the communication calendar and involving the team when needed
- Attending events and representing HighTechXL in the (international) startup ecosystem
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- Are intrigued by the innovative (startup) ecosystem
- Have an affinity with technology and entrepreneurship
- Have an extensive network in this domain
- Have a BSc in marketing and communication
- Have a special interest in sustainability
- Have great communication skills
- Are fluent in English
We offer you:
- The possibility to apply your knowledge and skills in a company that wants to make impact and inspires others to do so as well
- An energetic environment with driven colleagues, regular events and the possibility to expand your professional network
- An informal work culture and a diverse team
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of deep-tech ventures focused on making an impact and contributing to a more sustainable future
Interested? Send your resume to Esther Peeks: email@example.com. We will provide feedback on your application on August 24th, after the summer holidays. The first round of interviews will take place the week of September 4th.