One-third of food produced each year is lost or wasted before consumed, which causes around $1 trillion loss and is responsible for 6% of the global CO2 emission. However, around 800 million people around the world are suffering from hunger. Do you want to tackle food loss and make a positive impact on the food system and the environment? Then, join us at Infitiv.
Infitiv is an innovative startup located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Our mission is to prevent food loss, focusing on the fresh produce in the post-harvest stage. The company is developing a novel gas sensor based on nanostructures that collects fresh produce quality indicators coupled with an algorithm to monitor the quality decay during storage and predict shelf-life to reduce loss and ensure good quality to the consumers. The data collected can be further used for evidence-based decision-making for sustainable supply chain decisions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and business-oriented business developer to bring Infitiv’s solution to customers and partners in the fresh produce supply chain sector. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic professional who is passionate about technology and the agricultural industry and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement electrical systems, components and equipment in accordance with sensor specifications and industry standards
- Conduct research and feasibility studies to identify the most suitable sensor technologies and approaches
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to define sensor requirements and specifications
- Design and implement sensor prototypes, including circuitry, firmware and signal processing algorithms
- Perform comprehensive testing and validation of sensors, ensuring accuracy, reliability and performance
- Analyze and interpret sensor data to extract meaningful insights and make informed engineering decisions
- Stay up-to-date with emerging sensor technologies, industry trends and advancements
- Provide technical support and guidance throughout the sensor development lifecycle
- Experience in sensor development, including circuit design, integration and characterization
- Proficiency in designing analog and digital circuits, signal conditioning and data acquisition systems
- Familiarity with firmware development, microcontrollers and embedded systems
- Proficient in programming languages such as Matlab, C/C++
- Experience with sensor data analysis, signal processing and algorithm development.
- Familiarity with simulation tools and software for sensor modeling and performance optimization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Highly self-starting, ability to work independently and interact in a team
What we offer
- Market standard compensation
- Opportunity to receive stock in the company.
- A never-boring job that is at the very cutting edge of the gas sensor technological development
- A purpose-driven job to turn your knowledge and idea into an impactful product, with positive societal and environmental impacts
- Access to HTXL and startup community with great learning, developing and networking opportunities
- Room for everyone’s talent. A place where new initiatives and ideas are listened and appreciated.
How to apply
We are always open to have a chat to tell you more about our business and product and to hear about your interest and experience. Please feel free to write to Congli Dong at email@example.com to schedule a meeting. Let’s connect!