We are looking for a graduate intern.
Deep-tech startup inPhocal has developed a new optical technology for laser marking in industrial production lines. The inPhocal technology is the only of its kind in the world. It is based on a revolutionary optical technology that can create a very long focus depth, which allows laser processing applications that were previously not possible.
What you’ll do:
Help revolutionize the computer chip industry by researching and helping developing new technology. A selection is below:
Internship at location Eindhoven
○ Dive into the world of semiconductors, wafer stacking and wafer dicing
○ Be the first ever to simulate the wafer singulation process
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the basics of physics and willingness to learn beyond that
- Knowledge of the basics of COMSOL software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Being interested in working at a fast moving startup with high ambitions
- Starting date is February 2024
What we offer:
- An opportunity to develop the revolutionary wafer singulation technology
- Working in a diverse multi-disciplinary team
- Good supervision by skilled people. We offer a excellent learning environment.
If you are interested in and would like to join our team, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com.