At Luper Technologies, we see a world free of air pollution where everyone breathes air as fresh as mountain air. Our mission is to eliminate industrial air pollution by unburdening factories from their harmful air pollution.
We’ve developed the AirGuard, a novel and patented air cleaning system based on the natural, self-cleaning mechanisms of Earth’s atmosphere. The system is extremely effective and highly energy-efficient in reducing pollutant concentrations.
We’re a fast growing inclusive startup, and we are looking for a Business Developer Manager (BDM) to join our team.
As BDM you will play a pivotal role in shaping our sales and marketing strategy, driving revenue growth and building key customer relationships. This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-driven individual to make a substantial impact.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to grow the company’s client base
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Manage sales cycles from prospecting leads to closing deals
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners
- Provide input to product development based on market insights
- 5+ years of commercial experience in an industrial environment
- Proven track record of selling technology to large industrial companies
- Exceptional sales, communication and presentation skills
- Passion for sustainability, innovation and startups
- An in-depth understanding of the industrial air cleaning industry is a strong plus.
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to make a societal impact at an industrial air cleaning company
- A fun and professional company built on trust, passion and teamwork
- High levels of autonomy and ample opportunities for personal development
- Flexibility to work from home and from our office
- A competitive salary and vacation allowance, ensuring equitable compensation practice
- 30 vacation days per year and generous parental leave to support a healthy work-life balance
Send your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com