We’re searching for interns! If you are a master’s student in technology, innovation management, sustainability or entrepreneurship programs, we want to talk to you. We have several internships available and are reaching out now to give potential candidates ample time to get their graduate projects or internships approved.
The paid HighTechXL Internship Program lasts three to six months, and interns work 32 hours per week, leaving one day to work on their graduate project or master’s thesis.
Who we’re looking for:
• Technology-driven master’s students with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Students focused on innovation and making a social impact
• Ambitious people with agile, independent working styles
• Deep thinkers open to cross-discipline assignments
• Personalities who will be happy on a dynamic, multicultural team
What’s in it for you:
• exposure to ground-breaking technology from CERN, European Space Agency, TNO and Philips
• a nurturing, engaging learning environment that allows you to become a professional of the future
• a paid internship
• a stand-out addition to your CV
Send your motivation letter and CV to Ximena: firstname.lastname@example.org