We are looking for a Test Engineer (part-time or full-time).
Deep-tech startup inPhocal has developed a new optical technology for laser marking in industrial production lines. The inPhocal technology is the only of its kind in the world. It is based on a revolutionary optical technology that can create a very long focus depth, which allows laser processing applications that were previously not possible.
What you’ll do:
Our unique systems are in various levels of development and we are looking for enthusiastic people to join our Tech team. We have a range of projects you can participate in. A selection is below:
Test Engineer at location Eindhoven or Waddinxveen
○ Prepare samples of different types of materials and objects for (commercial) projects
○ Test laser systems at ultra high-speed laser marking
○ Optimise our new laser marking systems based on fibre, CO2 and UV technology
○ Test and characterize ranges of high power lasers to be included in our new range of laser marking systems
Who we are looking for:
- A test engineer (full-time or part-time)
- Knowledge of the basics of physics and willingness to learn beyond that
- Having the interest to solve problems and to achieve the optimal performance
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Being interested in working at a fast moving startup with high ambitions
- Starting date is November 2023
What we offer:
- An opportunity to develop the revolutionary laser marking technology
- Good supervision by skilled people. We offer a excellent learning environment
- Opportunities for growth inside the company
If you are interested in and would like to join our team, please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.