This Deep-Tech venture is a spin-off from TNO in collaboration with HighTechXL. We are
developing printing equipment, using laser-based technology that has been researched at Holst
Centre for 10+ years.
We’re driven by innovation, and we’re on the lookout for a Software Engineer who shares our passion
for working in a dynamic startup environment. If you’re a versatile, proactive, and technically skilled
individual who enjoys a broad range of tasks and takes ownership of their work, you might be the
perfect fit for our team.
This exciting and rapidly evolving LIFT technology has significant potential to revolutionize industries
such as electronics, biotechnology, and microfabrication.
As a Researcher for Laser Induced Forward Transfer (LIFT) Technology, you will be responsible for
conducting innovative research, experiments, and development of LIFT processes. You will work
closely with a team of experts in the field, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities to
advance our understanding of LIFT technology and contribute to the development of novel
Research and Development: Conduct cutting-edge research in LIFT technology, including the
development of new methodologies and techniques, process optimization, and parameter tuning.
Experimental Design: Plan and execute experiments to investigate and improve LIFT processes,
utilizing advanced laser systems and materials.
Data Analysis: Analyze experimental data to draw meaningful conclusions, identify trends, and make
data-driven recommendations for process improvement.
Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams of scientists, engineers, and technicians to
ensure successful integration of LIFT technology into various applications.
Documentation: Maintain detailed records of experiments, results, and findings, and prepare reports
and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
Innovation: Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in LIFT technology and related fields, and
contribute to the development of intellectual property.
Safety: Ensure the highest standards of safety in all experimental activities and adhere to company
• A Ph.D. or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Physics, Materials Science, Engineering,
or a related discipline.
• Strong knowledge of Laser Induced Forward Transfer (LIFT) technology, laser systems, and
• Proficiency in experimental design, data analysis, and scientific instrumentation.
• Experience in using and maintaining laser systems and related equipment is a plus.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional
• A track record of publishing research papers or patents in the field of laser technology or
materials processing is desirable.
• Competitive salary.
• Access to cutting-edge technology and research facilities.
• Opportunities for professional development and continued education.
• A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
• Potential for career growth within the organization.
How to Apply:
If you are a highly motivated and innovative developer with a passion for technology like laser-based
materials processing, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume, cover
letter, and any relevant publications or research work to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we enthusiastically invite candidates from diverse
backgrounds and experiences to join our team and contribute to the future.