InnoFlex is a technological leader in the field of mass scale deposition systems. As a young startup, we’ve developed technologies that can easily deposit thin film layers at atomic thickness accuracy at the kilometer scale.
In our first products, we are leveraging this capability to produce foils that can break down active nitrogen. These polluting gases have a massive impact on health and ecology. New legislation on emission limits is limiting business and buildings, which is aggravating the housing crisis, and we want to help to solve this problem.
What you’ll do
• As a business developer you will be defining our business plans.
• You will develop a cost model for new products and generate a margin structure leading selling prices.
• You will take a leadership position in our fundraising efforts and the roadmap for long-term investments.
Who you are
• You have an MSc Business Administration or significant experience as a business developer.
• Driving the end-to-end sales process is one of your top skills.
• You feel confident to manage relationships with investors.
• You are able to manage a cost calculation department.
• You are flexible and open to pick up tasks that are not in your job description if that is needed to keep the startup on track.
• We don’t ask for a particular amount of experience. Our technology is developing from simple to more complex as our technology base improves. You will have the chance to grow with us as a younger researcher or accelerate this process with your experience and deep knowledge as a more senior candidate.
Send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com