InnoFlex is a technological leader in the field of mass scale deposition systems. As a young startup, we’ve developed technologies that can easily deposit thin film layers at atomic thickness accuracy at the kilometer scale.
In our first products, we are leveraging this capability to produce foils that can break down active nitrogen. These polluting gases have a huge impact on health and ecology. New legislation on emission limits is limiting business and buildings, which is aggravating the housing crisis, and we want to help to fix this problem.
What you’ll do
• As a Nanotechnologist, you will help us develop and optimize thin film products.
• You will take a leadership position in our technical developments, making decisions on recipe development, determining optimization strategies, performing experiments and testing.
• You will be supported by our academic partners for background information, but the execution will largely be your own contribution.
Who you are:
• You have significant knowledge on material processing for thin film.
• You have excellent leadership skills.
• You make adequate technical decisions and manage relationships with academic partners.
• You have excellent planning skills.
• You are flexible and open to pick up tasks that are not in your job description if that is needed to keep the startup on track.
• We don’t ask for a particular amount of experience. Our technology is developing from simple to more complex. As our technology base improves, you will have the chance to grow with us as a younger researcher or accelerate this process with your experience and deep knowledge as a more senior candidate.
Send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org